All foods have some calories. No food is actually "negative calorie food". But the overall effect of certain foods in our body is that of "negative calories". Negative calorie foods are foods, which use more calories to digest than the calories the foods actually contain! Calories from these foods are much harder for the body to breakdown and process. In other words, the body has to work harder in order to extract calories from these foods.This gives these foods a tremendous natural fat-burning advantage, and these are also known as fat burning foods.
A piece of dessert consisting of 400 calories may require only 150 calories to be digested by our body, resulting in a net gain of 250 calories which is added to our body fat! According to this theory, for example, if you eat 100 calories of a food that requires 150 calories to digest, then you've burnt an additional 50 calories simply by eating that food.
Typically, a 25 calorie piece of broccoli (100 gram) requires 80 calories to digest, resulting in a net loss of 55 calories from the body fat!! Thus, the more you eat, the more you lose weight!!!
There are a wide variety of these negative calorie fat-burners in existence. In fact, there are a large number of foods that combine low calories, delicious taste, and excellent negative calorie properties. For reducing weight and to fight obesity, you should not starve anymore. You can eat a lot of these minus calorie foods to lose that extra fat and to become slim naturally.
Negative Calorie Vegetables & Fruits
Some of these natural negative calorie foods are asparagus, apple, beet, berries, broccoli, cabbage, carrot, cauliflower, celery, chili, cucumber, garlic, lettuce, grapefruit, lemon, mango, onion, orange, papaya, pineapple, spinach, turnip, zucchini, etc. The list of minus calorie foods contains about 100 foods.
Did You Know?
- Over weight people are more likely to have hypertension, arthritis, stroke, high blood cholesterol levels, diabetes, some kinds of cancer, gout, breathing problem and hyperthyroidism.
- The slower the metabolic rate, the greater the weight gains. Fortunately there are metabolism booster foods. Your metabolism can be speeded up so that your body will burn fat even while sleeping! You will find a list of natural foods in the negative calorie foods eBook to boost up your metabolism and to turn your body into a Fat Burning Machine!
- If your thyroid is underactive, you can gain weight. The eBook will tell you a simple home-test to find if you have an underactive thyroid. Know the foods that are helpful in thyroid disorder.
- The cravings you get can be managed and controlled. The eBook will tell you how to control cravings?
- Your muscles are responsible for over 25% of your calorie use, burning calories even while at rest. The eBook will tell you how to train your body at home with simple exercises to boost up your metabolism. No equipment are needed to shape you up.
- Your metabolism may be sluggish. You can increase metabolism by eating natural foods.
- You should know the reason of your weight problem. Is it due to eating too much of high calorie and high fat foods or because you do not do any exercise, or both? Do you know that you can burn your fat and calories by remaining active? You need not to do hard exercises, even small day-to-day work can burn calories!
- If your blood cholesterol is high, it may become normal if you lose weight. So you should start your weight loss effort right today.
In addition to helping with weight loss, many negative calorie foods improve cardiovascular health, reducing the risk of heart problems. The wellness coaches at www.cprcertificationcourses.com suggest exercise, along with, a nutritious daily diet to promote a healthy heart.